[Friends] I'm on live tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern with Anything and Everything, and if that's not enough for you, you can hear me whenever you want!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 14 15:42:53 EST 2015

Hi.

That's right, gang.  Anything and Everything is available on demand on ACB Radio.  Isn't that lovely?  I'll tell you how to get there to listen in a bit, but let me describe what this show is about.  Anything and Everything plays audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through today.  Also, there's a bit of local flavor on the show, such as weather for where I am, and sports.  There's also the Name That Tune feature, and we certainly can't forget the Bullwinkle Joke of the Week.

Now for when and how to listen to the show.  I'm on live at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S. time, and the show lasts for three hours.  To tune into it, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and look for the listen link.

Now, here's how to tune in on demand.  Use your browser of choice and go to

http://acbradio.org/anything

and you'll find me there to hear whenever you want.

To reach me by email to request a song, send your message to

and if I have it and it's airable, I'll play it for you.  I also accept things such as comments about the show, prayer requests, and about anything you want.

See you all at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S. for three hours of something.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org