[Friends] Today's Broadcast

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Nov 16 20:13:46 EST 2015

Where will the show go to?

..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.
Original Message:
From: Christopher Gray via Friends <friends at acbradio.org>
To: Missouri Chat <chat at moblind.org>, ACB Leadership List <Leadership at acblists.org>, <radio-announce at acbradio.org>, ACB Radio Friends <friends at acbradio.org>
CC: Don Thomson <thomsond at hawaii.edu>
Subject: [Friends] Today's Broadcast
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 23:20:28 +0000

Hi to All:

Unfortunately, our broadcast is not to be aired on ACB Radio today.  Apparently,
our announcement about moving may have caused ACB Radio management to change
passwords much earlier in the day than had been previously announced.
Certainly, that is what happened whatever the reason might be.

Partings always have their difficulties and perhaps this is no exception.

As we mentioned previously, if you write either Don or myself, we will be happy
to inform you about the future of Journey into Jazz.  In the meantime, we wish
only good things for all.  We apologized for not being able to present our
regularly scheduled program one final time.

Sincerely,

Chris and Don