[Friends] lolCalling all turkeys! Oh no, I mean, those who want to cook one!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Nov 21 17:52:12 EST 2015

Are you ready for Thanksgiving in the U.S., or for holiday cooking?

It’s Randy Rusnak, AKA The Big R and myself, back with show number 19! We’re talking turkey! We’re talking cranberries, and gravy! How about some sweet potato cheesecake, or sweet potato pecan pie? And it’s more of our usual banter! It’s all on "Cooking With The Hazelnuts!"
9:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream

by phone:
605 475-8130.

To leave us voicemail:
206-736-9301.
Email: hazelnuts at acbradio.org
Tweet us: @acbhazelnuts

Find our podcast usually by Monday: Cooking With The Hazelnuts
or manually:
http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml

We know some of you want the first five episodes and will let you know as soon as they’re reposted.

Thanks for listening to our show, and always, for listening to ACB Radio, brought to us by ACB!