[Friends] "In The Quiet" A lovely way to precede Thanksgiving!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Nov 24 18:15:25 EST 2015

Whether in the U.S. or elsewhere in the world, any moment or day is a great time for thanksgiving, and for us in America, it is Thursday. It’s always been a favorite day for me. I love the food and the parade and the idea of a day that is meant for thanksgiving, giving thanks!

In my house, as a child we said grace twice a year at meals, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I caught on that none of the adults wanted to say it. My sister didn’t want to say it. I did want to say it but figured I should pretend with the rest of them that I didn’t want to say it.

Now, it is always said. It isn’t the once or twice a year ritual. For me, it doesn’t matter if it’s aloud or silent. What matters is the intent, the thoughts and feelings between the ears.

Time “In The Quiet” is a wonderful way to consciously tune in, to listen for guidance, and to express thanks. And, paying it forward, expressing thankfulness to others is just part of overflowing with good feelings.

“In The Quiet” 7:00 P.M. EST.
By phone: 605 475-8130.
On Demand: http://acbradio.org/quiet <http://acbradio.org/quiet>

Thanks always for listening, to yourself, to those who have something to say, to ACB Radio!
Thanks for helping to feed ACB, the organization that brings us ACB Radio, and has continued to do so for  over 15 years.

Happy Thanksgiving!