[Friends] Some things change; others never do!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:13:09 EST 2015

Hi all.

Well, this is the first week for Worship Unlimited in its new time slot of
2-5 pm Eastern!  It's also the first week you'll be able to hear the show on
2 stations running similtaniously, so now all we have to do is pray the
technology doesn't let us down!

However, although some things are changing, others most definitely aren't.
You'll still be able to hear 3 hours of praise and worship of all genres,
with a special emphasis today on giving thanks.  And, as ever, the show
wouldn't be complete without your requests.  Nothing's changed in that
department!  You can either email:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or tweet:

@Worshipunltd!

See you later!  And let's hope I can remember the new time!