[Friends] Feeling festive/Reeces Peeces treats

Shannon Reece iluv2read at cox.net
Mon Nov 30 09:58:24 EST 2015

Greetings, salutations, Merry christmas, happy holidays and all that good stuff!
If the hot chocolate doesn’t freeze and if I don’t turn into an icicle, Reeces Peeces will air at its usual time, 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern, on ACBRadio Interactive. Come celbrate snowmen, Santa, cookies, the Nativity, wise men, shepherds, stables and snowy winter scenes with hot chocolate, warm fun and cool chatter. Right after the Good Energy Mix, join me, Shannon, for some Christmas music. I’ve got the coffee on too, and maybe will light a fire.
Comevisit me, on ACBRadio Interactive at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern, right after our GEM of a Debbie Hazelton.
Shannon