[Friends] Window Screen Repair on tonight's episode of Handy Around the House

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Thu May 5 14:31:04 CEST 2016

Hello all:

Tonight on Handy Around the House I will be demonstrating on how to repair a
window screen that either has a small hole or a large rip in it.

This is part 1 of my spring maintenance series.

Next week I will give tips on how to make sure your air conditioner is ready
for summer.

The show begins at 8:00 P.M. eastern on ACBRadio Mainstream.

You can listen by going to http://acbradio.org/mainstream.

Or dial 605-475-8130 and select option 1 when prompted.

Please note long distance charges may apply.

Also you can subscribe to the Handy Around the House podcast by going to
http://acbradio.org/house.xml.

This feed is available in the iTunes store as well.

Happy listening!

Larry