[Friends] The Good Energy Mix! (Blues, color, and other fancy foot work! And tonight, Friends In Art - Affiliates In Action

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon May 9 09:57:45 CEST 2016

Well, it's Get-Over-'Dem-Blues! Get up and into this new week! And there's
no being weak or dazed about it, even if the week seems long with not enough
days!

Lol.

Just a few words to playfully pun-ish us all as we move through the mo'nin',
or is that, morning? Or moaning?

Lol

Come on out and play! GEM is on at 11:00 edt.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone: 605 475-8130.

And tonight, part 2 of Affiliates In Action this month is the Special
Interest affiliate, Friends In Art (FIA). It's a dandy, rare, one-of-a-kind
show indeed! We can' have the friends with us, without having some of the
art. So you just might hear some surprises that give you a rise in some
tender emotions, memories, art that tickles your fancy? or makes your dog
wag its tail? Hmmm!

Tune in for Affiliates In Action

10:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

605 475-8130.

Catch a replay or the podcast. See the website and/or find it on our iOS app
ACB Link.

Find out more about this affiliate on their website:

http://friendsinart.com

Happy listening!