[Friends] Affiliates In Action tonight, Friends In Art! Come listen!

don Horn broadwaydon at optonline.net
Mon May 9 19:03:30 CEST 2016

Might I add that even if you don't have talent, there's still a place for you in Friends in Art:? I’m living proof! I was proud to serve on FIA's board for several years, ending my term last year. I can't sing to save my life and the only thing I accomplish by playing the piano is that I make my neighbors want to move as far away as possible. But I care deeply about the arts and about making sure that blind people can enjoy them, either by participating or by becoming a welcome audience. If you perform, great. But if you don't, you may have a great deal to contribute as FIA works towards making the arts accessible to all of us and doing all of the other work it takes to keep an affiliate vibrant and active.

I'm very proud of the work I've done for FIA and there's no reason each of you can't say the same thing if you are drawn towards FIA.

Tune in tonight or on demand and hear more about it. I suspect you'll be glad you did.

Don Horn