[Friends] Join me In the Quiet, where we all matter!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue May 10 17:39:39 CEST 2016

It's needed, and wanted, the time, the extra "elasticity of Spirit", and all
of us together!

Now on five stations, some listeners call Tuesdays "In The Quiet Day." One
listener told me today that this show is a favorite highlight of his week.
Some find comfort during times of grief, find solace, guidance, inspiration
when exhausted or too stressed. A person once told me he felt "sandpapered
by life." Youch! It's no fun. It doesn't feel good. Life has its challenges,
its ups and downs. Time In The Quiet helps to soothe us.

Some listen while doing other things. Some like to take the time to be In
The Quiet, doing nothing else but being and listening. Some come for the
music, some for the messages, some just because.

It matters that you are there. It matters whenever two or more are gathered,
making synergy possible, where the whole of what happens is greater than all
of us together!

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone:

605 475-8130.

On Demand: http://acbradio.org/quiet

Want to know when and where else this show airs? Find out about this and
ways I help people feel better on my website:

http://debbiehazelton.com

Thanks for joining me In the Quiet.

It matters. We all do! J