[Friends] Join me In the Quiet, where we all matter!

don Horn broadwaydon at optonline.net
Tue May 10 17:51:44 CEST 2016

Just so you know, I sent info on this show to one of my clients. He has a very difficult time with stress even under the best of circumstances. And right now, he isn’t functioning under the best of circumstances. He told me earlier in the week that he makes a special effort to tune in because it helps him “quiet my mind,” (his words.)