[Friends] A lot of talking on this weeks' Main Menu

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:59:42 CEST 2016

From Jenine:

There’s a whole lot of talking going on! The popular screen reader NVDA celebrates its 10th year. From NVDACon 2016, we bring you the keynote address chronicling those 10 years. Next we talk about a handy training book for NVDA. We finish this week’s show talking about money with Larry Skutchan of the American Printing House who tells us about the Money Talks program for your financial management needs.

Join us on Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Mainstream. <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiRlg1eTQzbkdxenFTbGxOZ0dOdGdOdks2OXhJIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL21haW5zdHJlYW1cXFwvXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiMTJhZWFlOGU5Y2RmNDIwYWIxM2YyMTQ0ZWM2MmNjZTZcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI5NmUwMDc1YmIyOTY5Y2M2M2VjZGE0OWVlOWZjYWUwMjg2N2QyYjZjXCJdfSJ9> The show repeats every 4 hours for the next 24 hours after airing. You can also subscribe to us via your favorite podcast app. Just look for Main Menu. Follow us on twitter at @MainMenu <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/twitter.com?p=eyJzIjoiejlJMDEwOWN4UTRKVlc0d2V3TWFoNWROY3U0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvdHdpdHRlci5jb21cXFwvbWFpbm1lbnVcIixcImlkXCI6XCIxMmFlYWU4ZTljZGY0MjBhYjEzZjIxNDRlYzYyY2NlNlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjIwNWM0ODk0YTY2MjcwZjdhY2I3Yzk5MzU3NmRjMjgxOTc0MzBhNzJcIl19In0>.

You can also listen to the show by dialing (605) 475-8130.

Jenine and the Main Menu Team!

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>