[Friends] Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- Our upcoming guest has the heroic legal edge!

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Mon May 16 12:48:03 CEST 2016

Hi Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

My upcoming guest has the heroic legal edge!

She may not necessarily save the world from evil, but she’s a champion of blind people’s rights!

She’s Lainey Feingold! Lainey is an attorney who owns the Law Office of Lainey Feingold. We’re going to hear how she utilizes the power of structured negotiation to help blind people seek full participation in society.

I welcome any of your own questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

The deadline for submitting questions for Erin Lauridsen is Wednesday May 18th at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream