[Friends] An action packed Worship Unlimited coming your way at the top of the hour!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Wed May 18 13:11:35 CEST 2016

Take a deep breath, because tonight's Worship Unlimited is going to be a
busy busy show! And it all starts at 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.
Part of our time will be devoted to previewing my friend Sarah Tummey's new
album 'Love never Fails', which will be available for purchase very soon.
Then, in hour 2, we'll be reviewing last Saturday's wonderful wedding of
Bruce and Caroline Toews.  Add into the mix all your requests, and you can
see why I say it's going to be a busy show!

As ever, you can contact me by either emailing:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or tweeting:

@Worshipunltd.

See you soon!