[Friends] This week on Main Menu: Well, let the promo speak for itself

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:45:58 CEST 2016

From Jenine:

This week we bring you Dots, dates, dogs, explorers and photos! Hmmm, sounds like a bad social networking experience. No, it’s a jam packed Main Menu show! Scott Davert introduces us to the amazon Echo Dot. Two popular apps, Roger and Alexa get together. Dan Kysor talks with Mike May about Seeing eye GPS and safety. Then Larry Skutchan tells us about Nearby Explorer from American Printing House, another GPS app. We finish by telling you how to identify all those photos of your adventures using GPS apps with Caption Bot.

Join us on Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Mainstream. <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiRlg1eTQzbkdxenFTbGxOZ0dOdGdOdks2OXhJIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL21haW5zdHJlYW1cXFwvXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiMTJhZWFlOGU5Y2RmNDIwYWIxM2YyMTQ0ZWM2MmNjZTZcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI5NmUwMDc1YmIyOTY5Y2M2M2VjZGE0OWVlOWZjYWUwMjg2N2QyYjZjXCJdfSJ9> The show repeats every 4 hours for the next 24 hours after airing. You can also subscribe to us via your favorite podcast app. Just look for Main Menu. Follow us on twitter at @MainMenu <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/twitter.com?p=eyJzIjoiejlJMDEwOWN4UTRKVlc0d2V3TWFoNWROY3U0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvdHdpdHRlci5jb21cXFwvbWFpbm1lbnVcIixcImlkXCI6XCIxMmFlYWU4ZTljZGY0MjBhYjEzZjIxNDRlYzYyY2NlNlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjIwNWM0ODk0YTY2MjcwZjdhY2I3Yzk5MzU3NmRjMjgxOTc0MzBhNzJcIl19In0>.
You can also listen to the show by phone, 605) 475-8130.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>