[Friends] At 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. it's time for another eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed May 25 19:11:40 CEST 2016

Hi.

You heard correctly.  It's that time of the week when I play 80's music on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours I'll entertain you with all kinds of 80's tunes, let you guess the song based on lyrics that I'll tell you, and other things.  Tioday is anniversary for me.  I'll tell you all about it tonight.  Some of the stories I've mentioned before, but they're still good.

To hear the show, go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and follow the links to hear the show.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  You can email me at

or tweet me on Twitter at

@twerp65

Catch you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive for a brand new Eclectic 80's show!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org