[Friends] It's a special Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive starting at midnight Eastern, 9 p.m. Pacific U.S.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Thu May 26 20:58:33 CEST 2016

Hi.

You heard correctly.  I'm planning on being on ACB Radio Interactive, doing a special Eclectic 80's show.  I don't know how long I'll last, but I'll give it the good old effort.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen.  Of course your requests and comments are always welcome.  Send them via email to

or tweet me on Twitter at

@twerp65

And if I have 'em and they're radio friendly I'll play what you request.  It doesn't have to be 80's material either, so have at it.

Catch you after the Global Beat on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org