[Friends] Can't sleep? Join me on ACB Radio Interactive and enjoy my show.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri May 27 22:33:06 CEST 2016

Hi.

If you have weird sleeping habits like me, tune into ACB Radio Interactive for a special broadcast.  The fun starts after the Radio Storm at 2 a.m. Eastern, 11 p.m. Pacific.  To hear the show, go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

with your browser of choice and listen in.  If you want to say hi, request a song, or whatever else you'd like to say, send me a message either via email to

or tweet me on Twitter to

@twerp65

Catch you on ACB Radio Interactive at 2 a.m. Eastern, 11 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org