[Friends] Join me tonight at 8 PM ET for great holiday gifts!

Legendary Insights ACB legendaryinsights at acbradio.org
Thu Dec 7 08:55:18 EST 2017

Happy holidays!

Grab a glass of eggnog and meet me at 8 PM ET, 5 PM PT for the last episode of Legendary Insights of 2017.  We'll be talking about great gifts, and Learning about those monthly subscription boxes that are so popular. Ever thought about giving one as a gift? You'll hear about the benefits and considerations of several, as my guests share their own experiences with their favorite subscription services.  You'll even hear a super fun, really easy recipe that will help you to make a great presentation of your own home baked sweet treats.

Wishing you and yours a joyful holiday season!

Laura