[Friends] one more warmup to go before the big race

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 10:40:21 EST 2017

Congrads! You’ve made it to round 3 of the pre-holiday special!

Tonight we spin even  more of your favorite Christmas tunes as well as those loved hits from the 70s to the present.

It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific. Don’t forget to join me, DJ Sparrow and DJ Queen this Friday, December 22, for an extended edition of TBYT, with all your beloved Christmas favorites. Requests are always welcome at

Mbern6516 at aol.com

Or via skype at smiley-guy218. If you’re not already on my contacts list, you may send a contact request and I will gladly add you.

 Mike B