[Friends] Reliving great memories! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 00:08:31 EST 2017

Greetings everybody!
Did you realize? It is less than a week before Christmas!
This week, we continue the best of 2017 with a very special show.
On May 17 of this year, many people in Nebraska and some in Iowa, lost
a great friend, a great radio personality on the local radio, a man
that spread his love for polka music to everyone around him, and most
importantly, a great friend in the Tyler Juranek Studio. A man we call
"Moostash Joe."

On this week's program, we return to May when we paid tribute to him,
and reminisced all about the fun time when he came to be on the Knock
on Corn show with us!
So come and relive the wonderful memories!
It all begins tomorrow, (Friday), at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
Merry Christmas!
Tyler Juranek