[Friends] Reliving great memories! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Dec 22 00:56:11 EST 2017

Merry Christmas, Tyler!  KOC sounds good!

..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to try to be good to each other.  Never sweat the small stuff; always reach faster; higher; stronger.  Eric on Facebook, eric at pmpmail.com; please join my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..