[Friends] a cruisin Christmas

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Dec 23 16:43:43 EST 2017

I'd like to hear Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley please.

..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to try to be good to each other.  Never sweat the small stuff; always reach faster; higher; stronger.  Eric on Facebook, eric at pmpmail.com; please join my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..