[Friends] Segueing from an ending to a new beginning on ArtFelt coming up at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 15:23:44 EST 2017

Hey there, radio fans!

As this message reaches you, you may be enjoying the afterglow of having gotten some great food and good times with friends and family for the holidays. Some of you may have had other arrangements and I hope however you spent the time, it brought you happiness.

Today on ArtFelt, Christmas is still around as we bring focus to the New Year. I may even throw in a live performance of a favorite. Many people begin thinking about changes they’d like to make or see in the new year. There’s a song (or a few) for that.

Tune in and enjoy! I start the show at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Happy listening and see you there!

--
Jason Castonguay