[Friends] 360 degrees of Brian Wilson today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Oct 4 07:34:19 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

It is difficult to conceive and process all that occurred in Las Vegas
Sunday evening. I find comfort in family and friends and in the innocence of
a time when music was light and full of love and optimism.

Brian Wilson, now age 75, created and continues to create such music with
Love, Mercy and Kindness. Brian overcame incredible adversity throughout his
life, yet his musical genius never faltered.

Today's Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive will take us back with Brian
Wilson. I call this a 360 degree look at Brian, his life, and his music. You
will hear from Brian himself, his wife Melinda, as well as from other giants
such as Sir George Martin, and Paul McCartney and fellow members of the
Beach Boys and current band.

While I will do voice over's for certain songs and show segments, there will
be no voice breaks - a solid 3 hours of all that is Brian Wilson.

Please join me for this very special Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio
Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive.
You can listen via the incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through
the App Store. You may also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask
Alexa to "Tune In ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the Show!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern