[Friends] Two affiliates streaming their conventions on ACB Radio this weekend

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Thu Oct 5 20:14:31 EDT 2017

Hi all:

We have two affiliates streaming their conventions this weekend!

On ACBRadio Live Event we have the Missouri Council of the Blind and on ACB
Radio Special Event we have the Michigan Council of the Blind and Visually
Impaired.

The Missouri Council of the Blind will begin streaming tonight at 7:00 PM
central on ACB Radio Live Event with its board meeting.

The Michigan Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired will begin streaming
its convention tomorrow evening at 6:00 PM eastern time on ACB Radio Special
Event.

To access ACB Radio Live Event go to http://acbradio.org/live.

Or dial 605-475-8130 and select option 6.

To access ACB Radio Special Event go to http://acbradio.org/special.

Or dial 605-475-8130 and select option 7.

You can also access these streams by using ACB Link if you have an IOS
device.

If you wish to access these streams quickly to keep up with both conventions
you can download the ACB Radio Tuner by going to http://acbradio.org/tuner.

Happy listening!

Larry