[Friends] This week's Good Energy Mix and Hazelnuts

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Oct 9 03:21:08 EDT 2017

Debbie, good luck.  We know that appointments area part of life.

..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to try to be good to each other.  Never sweat the small stuff; always reach faster; higher; stronger.  Eric on Facebook, eric at pmpmail.com; please join my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..