[Friends] The Wrecking Crew today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Oct 11 08:46:54 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

Last week we featured the music of Brian Wilson. The Beach Boys themselves
did not play their instruments on certain recordings, including Pet Sounds.
A group of studio musicians that were called The Wrecking Crew backed up
many of the hits that were produced in LA during the 60's, including The
Beach Boys. They were also known as Phil Spector's 'Wall of Sound'.

Today's Rick's Picks will feature hits backed by these phenomenal studio
musicians. You may be surprised by some of the artists who did not play
their instruments on the original recordings.

The show will begin with a tribute to Tom Petty including Jason Aldean's
performance on Saturday Night Live.

Please join me for Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask Alexa to "Tune In ACB
Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the Show!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern