[Friends] Let "The Good Energy Mix" begin this new week!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Oct 16 09:23:26 EDT 2017

It’s that time again. New week, new slate, new energy, new possibilities.

It occurs to me increasingly that, every moment we are casting our vote, making choices. The more consciously we are choosing, the better apt we are to create positive circumstances and outcomes!

Let’s choose together to start this week on the right foot, with the right thoughts, choices and good energy!

Tune in to “The Good Energy Mix” (GEM), 11:00 A.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive
By phone: 605 475-8130.

If you’re wanting my announcements, sign up for my new Announce list. Send a blank email to:
announce-request at debbiehazelton.com
with the word subscribe in the subject line. Note: you will be added based on approval only.
 I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hope to have you with me today for a “GEM” of a show! In any case, have a great week!