[Friends] Helping you make it a jazzy week on ArtFelt at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:40:32 EDT 2017

Hey there, radio fans!

I hope all of you are having a good week. It’s been a little crazy here, but we’re flying right on through. With swingin’ and smooth jazz, I’ve got a show that will help us tap our feet and lay back to take away any stresses the week may have brought. And, just to throw a swerve into the mix, there are some interesting classical selections planned, as well. Care to lend an ear? Or two? ☺️🎶

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing thoughts and selections as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay