[Friends] A Little Bit Country, a Little Bit......... today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 08:17:55 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

We've done a lot of reminiscing lately on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio
Interactive. Today, I'd like to catch us up with the current top country and
adult contemporary hits.

But first, at the very top of the show at 11 AM Eastern, I'll play the
incredibly beautiful and moving tributes to the victims of the Las Vegas
tragedy by country starts Keith Urban, Miley Cyrus and Eric Church. Eric
Church's tribute and original song is extremely touching.

Then we will start playing the current top 20 country hits and top 20 adult
contemporary hits. We will first play a country song and then alternate with
an adult contemporary song. A little bit country and a little bit adult
contemporary (sorry Donny and Marie).

Please join me for Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask Alexa to "Tune In ACB
Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the Show!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern