[Friends] Want to feel something over again? It's a replay of ArtFelt at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 14:10:04 EDT 2017

Hi, folks.

Perhaps, there was a moment of ArtFelt you wanted to experience a second time or more. Because of a number of things going on, including discovering the boiler went out and needs replacement, you’ll be hearing a replay of a previous episode of ArtFelt. I’m glad it happened now instead of “in the bleak midwinter.” Next week, however, I’ll be back with some fun ideas. It falls right at the time when the trick-or-treaters will be out looking for treats and scary thrills.

Today’s replay  starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing thoughts and selections as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay