[Friends] After a long break the Eclectic 80's show is back on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 31 11:00:45 EDT 2017

Hi Dudes and dudettes.

In early September of this year, my computer decided to not play nice with my broadcasting software.  Well, after some updates to things, I think all is well.  With that in mind, I'm happy to say the Eclectic 80's show is back on ACB Radio Interactive.  Basically, if it was out in the 80's, and radio stations played it, chances are good I have the tune, and I'm more than happy to play it.  If you want to hear requests, or just send me a message, do so via email to

and we'll see what happens.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand listen links.  You'll find a listen link there.

Let's see, is there anything I forgot?  Hmmmmm.  Oh yeah, you might want to hear when to tune in.  The show lasts for three hours, starting at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific.  Tune in and see what happens.

Catch you all in a little over an hour on ACB Radio Interactive!