[Friends] A bit of SpookFelt on tonight's ArtFelt at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:51:53 EDT 2017

Hi everyone.

Have you been decorating your home for Halloween? I haven’t done all that much, although there are two nice pumpkins sitting out on the front steps. There will be some selections to give you just the right bit of creep before making you laugh and back again. Maybe, both at the same time. If you have an Amazon Echo, have you said, “Good morning.” To it today? Anyway, I hope you’ll tune in and join me tonight. Happy Halloween, for those of you who celebrate it.

It starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing thoughts and selections as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>