[Friends] Coming up on ArtFelt: If you're wanting to hear some interesting remakes, I've got you covered! 5PM ET on ACB Radio Interactive

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:18:22 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Here’s to another fast-flying week! I hope it’s been a good one for you.

This time around, I wanted to find some interesting remakes of pieces that are pretty well-known and loved. Some have done covers of a tune in very creative ways while others have differences that are more subtle. I had fun putting this together and I sure hope you get at least a couple thrills from it. Reserve that hour, if you can, for some good listening.

Ready? Set! Go! at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, unwind as my friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet."

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>