[Friends] Let's sit "In The Quiet" together! Right after ArtFelt!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Aug 7 17:49:56 EDT 2018

If I say, "so much is happening!" Does that feel like you and your life?
How about, "There are so many things going on at once!" There are so many
interruptions., distractions. If so, let's slip away to some time "In The
Quiet." There may still be interruptions. Life and all of its busyness does
continue. But we can take what I often refer to as "parenthetical moments"
focus in a calming way, and return to the busyness. Somehow in returning, we
are more available after some quiet time.

Tune in, at 7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Gorgeous music, inspirational words, and most of all, time to slow down, one
breath at a time, for a few moments.

I hope you can join us. Together, when we spend time "In The Quiet" we make
a positive difference!