[Friends] The Good Energy Mix today: (They carry it, by themselves

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Aug 13 08:23:41 EDT 2018

Hey there, happy Monday and new week to you! And here we are, already
approaching mid August! Wow!

So today, I fell into one of my own favorite traps? No, places, musical
genres. I haven't done this in a long time. Today's music is all acapella!
I've even found a couple requests from last week to include! It's such a
favorite genre of mine, how people and their voices come together in
wonderful harmonies and rhythm.

If I'm a tad late, just hold on, I'll be there. I have to rush out to an
early appointment that should just be a quick one and hopefully be right on
time.

Today, I have some thoughts to share on social networking, earth changes,
and anything else that happens to come into the discussion from you, or me.
:)

11:00 A.M. EST.

The Good Energy Mix (GEM)

http://acbradio.org/interactive

I hope to have you with me! We're all in this together!

Much love,