[Friends] After being gone a week I'm back with Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern U.S. time

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 19 11:18:33 EDT 2018

Hey out there dudes and dudettes!

It's me, your loveable old DJ inviting you to hear my show, Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours I'll play all kinds of music, tell you some of the sports going on, the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, and there's that great tribute to my hero, Bullwinkle Moose.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go past the on demand part of the site.  You'll find a listen link there.  Of course your emails are always welcome.  Send them to

and I'll see what I can do for you.

Catch you on ACB Radio Interactive starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of fun and mayhem.