[Friends] homemade guacamole, hot, fresh-ground coffee and great tunes, altogether=GEM!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Aug 20 09:10:14 EDT 2018

I'm usually up early, and today was no exception. With an overflowing
playlist, and already some of that delicious guacamole and hot coffee, I'll
be ready at 11:00 A.M. to bring you another Good Energy Mix GEM for this
week. Some jazz, some warm tunes, spicy lyrics. I think that guac and coffee
have led me in the right direction.

Oh, you don't like guacamole, and especially not for breakfast? No worries,
I'm the only one in this house that eats such weird stuff. It's more for me
anyway. We eat together, respecting each other's choices. :)

Join me today for GEM!

11:00 A.M. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Bring your food or beverage of choice and come let the good music make a
positive difference!

See you there and then!