[Friends] ArtFelt is ready for you at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:13:09 EDT 2018

Hello everyone!

If you weren’t able to catch last weeks’ ArtFelt, Gabi and I had a fabulous time showing you the drama of opera and reviewing some of our favorite pieces. I sure hope to do that again sometime.

Today, I promise we’re a bit more down to earth as I start us off with some smooth jazz. As we go along, I have sprinklings of some thought-provoking pieces some feel-good tunes, and I brought back an interesting take on Windows I haven’t played in a while.

So, hop on board the ArtFelt chariot as we journey through another set of great tunes. There’s room for everyone. The music  starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my dear friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet."

--
Jason Castonguay