[Friends] Smart devices save us some labor this Labor Day Weekend on Main Menu

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Aug 30 15:23:17 EDT 2018

This week we have some smart people and their smart devices on Main Menu. Our own Big R does the demo dance with his new Roomba 980 vacuum. Jason shows us a new smart plug and Shannon Reece takes advantage of that last summer sun to talk about the Solar Edge app for controlling her solar array.

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.