[Friends] It's another Wacky, unusual, meaningful holiday music Good Energy Mix today

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Dec 3 09:28:26 EST 2018

Hi Everyone,

It's early in December, for sure. Is it too early for chuckles, good
memories or good thoughts? Not for me. I know some of you just love this
short season. Oh some of these songs make me laugh as I slip them into the
playlist!

We had fun last week with some of the humor, unusual and meaningful pieces.

Come join us, for some wacky and good energy!

11:00 A.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Beyond the these records of music, I must once again play my broken record
about the most recent meal I made in my Instant Pot! Wow! Easy and exciting!

Last night I tuned into some of the ACB Radio Holiday Auction and was happy
to hear how well things were going. A lot of fine people out there, working
behind the sceens, as well as all those donating, bidding and buying!
Congratulations on all of this event success!

Hope to have you with me today for some chuckles and fun!