[Friends] The best of 2018 Begins Today! On this Week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:04:16 EST 2018

Greetings everyone!
 I hope that your week has beveren great and that you're ready to get
up and dance!
 As the tradition always goes, today begins the best of 2018 on the
Knock on Corn show, showcasing some of the very best programs of 2018!
 On this week's program, we take you back to May, as we paid a special
tribute to Moostash Joe, a fantastic gueverst who was on the Knock on
Corn show.
 It all starts today at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, head on over to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 Enjoy the show!
 Tyler Juranek