[Friends] A holiday replay on today's ArtFelt beginning at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:43:29 EST 2018

Hey there, everyone!

It’s a busy time of year and there’s a lot of reason to cheer. Unfortunately, I am a little under the weather with a migraine, so I won’t be here, today. Please enjoy a replay of great selections for the season and I look forward to catching you all up next week.

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 <tel:(712)%20775-4808> and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my good friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet."

--
Jason Castonguay