[Friends] The Speaking Out for the Blind episodes that will fill your holiday hearts with joy

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Thu Dec 13 17:50:16 EST 2018

Hello /Speaking Out for the Blind /listeners,

I’ll be taking a little time off from this program to spend time with my
family and friends for the holidays. I’ll be returning on January 9th.
In the meantime, enjoy some of my past and best interviews below for the
rest of December and first week of 2019.

Happy holidays everyone!

Brian McCallen

/Speaking Out for the Blind/Host and Producer

*//*

*/Danelle Umstead/*– Wed December 19th 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific
(and replays every two hours throughout the next day)

Aspiring dancer and skier Danelle Umstead will join us. The three-time
visually-impaired paralympian and ABC Dancing With The Stars contestant
will tell us about both her passions for skiing and dancing.

*/Jolie Mason, LARRS, and Audio Description/*– Wednesday December 26th
10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific (and replays every two hours throughout
the next day)

Jolie Mason is not your average blind adult from Los Angeles. We’re
going to learn how she became an information pioneer for the blind by
bringing a radio reading service and audio description to the blind and
visually impaired living in LA and around the world.

*/Two Blind Brothers /*– Wednesday January 2nd 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM
Pacific (and replays every two hours throughout the next day)

Two brothers, Bryan and Bradford Manning, are obsessed about the ways
clothing feels and also passionately committed to finding cures for
blindness. The Mannings have put both passions together in creating
their own clothing line called /Two Blind Brothers/.

To listen to “Speaking Out for the Blind,” go to:
http://acbradio.org/mainstream, and choose one of the links under the
headings “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream” and “Now Playing;” or call
605-475-8130, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream. You
may also listen to the program live on the ACB Link mobile app. For more
information, go to http://link.acb.org. Show archive page is at
http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind. Please note that there
is a link located at the top half of the page and below the heading that
says: “Home » Speaking Out for the Blind” where you can subscribe to the
podcast feed and listen to Speaking Out for the Blind shows ranging from
episode ninety-four to the present. Facebook page is at Speaking Out for
the Blind and Twitter page is at SpeakOutBlind (You may also access this
at SpeakingOutfortheBlind). My new show email address is:
speakout at acbradio.org <mailto:speakout at acbradio.org>.

For more info related to this month’s shows, go to:
https://speakingoutfortheblind.weebly.com/list-of-episodes-and-show-news/for-more-information-episode-rebroadcasts-december-19th-through-january-2nd