[Friends] Tonight's Friday Night Free for All

larry at acbradio.org larry at acbradio.org
Fri Dec 14 11:05:21 EST 2018

Hi all:

If you were listening to my show last week, you remember when I had to end
the show early due to internet issues on my end.

Unfortunately, there are still some banwidth issues going on here and I am
having Comcast look in to it and hopefully they will resolve it soon.

So tonight I am replaying one of the twisted Christmas shows I did last
year.

You can hear it at http://acbradio.org/interactive.

You can also tune in via the telephone by dialing 605-475-8130 and select
option 4.

The show starts at 7:00 PM eastern tonight.

If the internet issues are solved by next Friday, I will be doing a live
twisted Christmas on ACB Radio Interactive.

Stay tune and happy listening.

Larry