[Friends] ArtFelt is bringing you more music for the season! Be there at 5PM on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:32:55 EST 2018

Hello there, everyone!

It is great to be back minus last week’s migraine and I have plenty of great music to help keep the spirit of the season alive and interesting. Some are great newer takes on traditional favorites while others stand on their own as something completely new. I had to throw in some great pipe organ favorites and a piano piece, too. Having French-Canadian background, you’ll hear a couple of French tunes, as well. All of this and a bit of what’s been going on around here with a couple of jokes, if I remember them. 😊 Are you ready for the fun?

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 <tel:(712)%20775-4808> and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my good friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet."

--
Jason Castonguay