[Friends] shows today and tomorrow!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Dec 24 08:32:42 EST 2018

Hey there!

There were years where I made 2 or 3 different types of cookies at a time,
working with three separate bowls. I managed to keep all of those recipes
straight. And now I'm doing it with playlists, building two at a time, for
today's Good Energy Mix and tomorrow's In The Quiet, (which won't be so
quiet.) It will be my four-hour holiday-Christmas music special.

There will be some talk today, about the new popcorn machine, (an education
on how not all popcorn is equal), (am I preaching to the choir? The die hard
popcorn junkies out there?) I'll also tell you about the two kinds of soup I
made yesterday in the Instant Pot.

I spoke yesterday and I'll post links to that here on my Announce list, FB,
Twitter  and YouTube later today.

Catch my shows, today, 11:00 A.M. EST.

Tomorrow, 7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

or http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3

Much love! All the best! And thanks for listening!