[Friends] I'm actually going to be on today at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific with Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 8 11:51:38 EDT 2018

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

If you were listening to last week's show I said I probably wouldn't be on due to celebrating my Birthday.  Well, I went out for breakfast, so the celebrating's over.  This means you get to hear me on ACB Radio Interactive with a fresh Anything and Everything.  The show starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific.  For three hours you'll hear music, the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, some sports, and there's the infamous Bullwinkle joke of the week.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand part of the site.  Of course your emails are welcome.  Send requests or whatever you like to

and I'll get whatever you send.

Catch you all in less than ten minutes on ACB Radio Interactive!