[Friends] The word is out! I'm back! Will you join me Monday?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Jul 14 16:05:39 EDT 2018

Woo hoo! I'm back! Monday, it's "The Good Energy Mix" Tuesday, "In The
Quiet" and next month, "On The Inside Track is back!

I never intended to be gone this long. Meanwhile, I've made new promos for
both of my shows on Interactive, and new promos for ACB Link, the latter
being released when the app hits the google Play Store.

If you want more of the background picture of what's gone on with me, I've
written a blog post, and you can find it here.

http://debbiehazelton.com/returning-after-a-while

Meanwhile, phew it's been a journey! Isn't it always? It's good to be back.